DanceMandala: New Moon In Sagittarus
WHAT IS DANCEmandala?
DANCEmandala is a movement and meditation practice that offers a healing and conscious space that enables you to express your natural, core, and authentic self. It is a dance between rhythms, breaths, movement, and stillness where we always flow towards greater balance. This practice is designed to liberate the dancer in everyone, open to anyone who wish to move, connect, and integrate their journey inwards through their own unique, unchoreographed, and embodied movement. DANCEmandala provides opportunities for us to dive into outdated patterns and stagnation – allowing us to nurture grounded healing and provides a sense of renewal supported by gentle guidance and contained support.
ABOUT THE NEW MOON IN SAGITTARIUS”
The greatest need is to always search for something. In order to feel safe you might find that you need to have a goal, mission or philosophy that gives your life meaning. With Moon in Sagittarius you have an optimistic approach to life and you believe that things will get better even if you get into trouble.”
Bee is a certified facilitator, community organiser, and spiritual entrepreneur. For over a decade, she has travelled extensively and immersed herself in learning from various teachers from all over the world – inspiring her to bring together these experiences back home and to create a community anchored through mindful practice. Through the modalities of Contact Beyond Contact and DANCEmandala, her teaching style invites people to channel their authentic expression, contemplate deeply into their inner world, and to connect compassionately to each other.
WHO CAN ATTEND THIS WORKSHOP
Anyone with an interest in self-discovery, healing and inner growth. Suitable for both beginner and experienced movers. You don’t need to know how to dance or have any specific skills. Bring along an open heart and the willingness to move your body and explore your own potential. The workshop will be delivered in English and we have no translation facility.
ABOUT THE EXPERIENCE
In attending the workshop you will be encouraged to
• Explore wider ranges of your body natural movement
• Use your breath effectively to support your dance
• Listen to your inner rhythm and learn to be guided by your heart-beat with commitment and compassion
• Develop and trust your intuition in free-style movement expression
• Explore unconditional connection within your self and with others
• Re-connect and develop your natural voice
• Practice moving with more inner balance, creativity, healing release
• Appreciate free-form movement as a tool for healing, contemplation and meditation